Announcement

Version 1.2 released; new game mode, new map, misc improvements

#1 2013-12-29 18:39:39

Do_Checkor
Beta Tester
Website

Something more to launch - multi language community board with chat

Hi!

This is close double posting, however, this thread was originally on the beta testing forum...

A while back I began to create something like a multi language website network with an according bulletin board. I'd like to point out that it is not about to be competing with this original board, however: There are always a lot of community driven forums, and some of you know that I found / am moderating a few of them. Something I really dislike is the need to visit 20 forums for the same actual topic to be up to date. So this time I'd like to unite different languages and topics under one roof - from the very beginning on.

As Talon 1.0 has been released now as "early access version", I'd like to keep in line with this and let you have a look (well - it is not as far, not as good, and not as fun as Talon 1.0 , though ;-) )

The site is still in the making but now can be found here:

http://forum.talongame.net

There is a chat you can use, as well (if it gets stuck in "connecting" status hit F5 / refresh) for you to organize games.

PS: New users might need to have posts approved for the first couple of posts. So if your post doest not appear visible give the moderators a bit and you'll be fine.

Also: If you would be able to translate the page into your own language (which has not already been done) I'd be very happy about that. Just contact me for the details. I'd organize a free copy of the full version for you at least, among more benefits.

PM or Email me for details...

Cheers!

#2 2014-01-07 00:59:21

Do_Checkor
Beta Tester
Website

Re: Something more to launch - multi language community board with chat

If you want your mission / mod hosted please just get in touch with me. 10 MB files are currently allowed to be directly uploaded to the board in the link above but that is not a general limitation. Email / PM me trough this forum (or anywhere else) ...

Board footer